- Admission to Muiderslot Castle included
- Hotel pickup (only) and round-trip transportation to/from Amsterdam
- In-depth guided tour of Muiderslot Castle
- Small group of just seven people or fewer
Departure & Return
If you're staying in the city center, perhaps it's just as convenient to walk to Amsterdam Central Station, our meeting point. Meet your guide at K+R West, IJ-zijde (water-facing side of the station). The guide carries a white flag with 'Tulip Day Tours' in blue.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Your TripAdvisor / Viator confirmation is your booking confirmation. You don't need to do anything anymore. Just be at the meeting point at the booked time.
- Hotel pick-up (if booked) starts max 30 minutes before the booked time. The exact pick-up time is communicated asap, but no later than 6:00 pm, the day before the tour (by email / WhatsApp / SMS).
- Maximum group size is six travelers.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Minimum age for participation on our public experiences is 8 years. Traveling with younger children? Check out our private experiences to Amsterdam Castle.
- This public experience is great when you're traveling solo or with a travel companion as you meet fellow travelers yet the group size makes the experience feel like a private experience.
- Staying outside Amsterdam? Check out our private experiences as these include pick-up and drop-off anywhere in the Randstad region.
- 2020 Winner Netherlands Prestige Awards by CorpLiveWire: 'Tour Operator of the Year'
- 2021 Winner Travel and Tourism Awards by LUX Life Magazine: 'Best Sustainable Travel Experiences - Netherlands'
- Check out the interview with the owner that is featured on TripDuck
- We take the corona virus very seriously. We adhere to local and national regulations regarding the virus that apply at the time of the experience.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tulip Day Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "I paid $230 CAD for 2 people and it was so worth the money." See review