Departure & Return
The starting location is standard next to the Sea Palace restaurant. A floating Chinese restaurant right of the Central Station. Other starting locations is negotiable.
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Due a lot of traffic at the dock, I can't wait more than 5 minutes. Please make sure you are at the dock 10 minutes before departure.
- Be aware, on the water it can be colder than in the street. Make sure you have a coat with you.
- A fairly big step needs to be taken to get in the boat. Ofcourse I will assist you.
- When a lot of rain is predicted I can be using a covered boat. This might impact the visibility, but keep us dry. On heavily rainy days, rescheduling or refunding is ofcourse possible.
- I always try to give the best tour possible (5*). But in rare occasion things don't go as you and me would like. Please let me know asap. Aither direct or send me an email of text. I will contact you.
- Be aware the canals are used and lived on by locals. So please respect that and mind manors and volume
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Captain Jack Amsterdam
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms