8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
See more of the Netherlands in less of the time on this private day trip, which takes in The Hague, an epicenter of international politics, the port city of Rotterdam and the iconic Royal Delft factory, famed for its blue pottery. Tour Royal Delft; savor views over Rotterdam from the 606-foot (185-meter) Euromast tower; and explore The Hague’s historic center. Your package includes lunch, entrance fees, and private round-trip transfers.
- See three celebrated Dutch cities in a day: Delft, The Hague and Rotterdam
- Watch artisans crafting the Netherlands’ famous blue pottery in Royal Delft
- Comprehensive package includes entrance fees at all stops and lunch
- Time-saving private tour picks up and drops direct to your door
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your driver will meet you at the lobby of your hotel or at your cruise ship.
- Passenger terminal amsterdam, Piet Heinkade, 1019 BR Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Zaan Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Day Tour to The Hague, Delft and Rotterdam from Amsterdam?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Day Tour to The Hague, Delft and Rotterdam from Amsterdam?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Day Tour to The Hague, Delft and Rotterdam from Amsterdam?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Day Tour to The Hague, Delft and Rotterdam from Amsterdam?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 7258P28
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Day Tour to The Hague, Delft and Rotterdam from Amsterdam
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAmsterdamShore Excursions - RotterdamBus Tours - RotterdamCity Tours - RotterdamPorts of Call Tours - RotterdamFull-day Tours - RotterdamShore Excursions - DordrechtBus Tours - DordrechtCity Tours - DordrechtPorts of Call Tours - DordrechtFull-day Tours - DordrechtShore Excursions - LeeuwardenBus Tours - LeeuwardenCity Tours - LeeuwardenPorts of Call Tours - LeeuwardenFull-day Tours - LeeuwardenCategory
Hermitage AmsterdamBody Worlds Amsterdam National Maritime Museum (Het Scheepvaartmuseum)The Nine Streets (De Negen Straatjes)ZuiderzeemuseumDamrakRembrandt Square (Rembrandtplein)HomomonumentHard Rock Cafe AmsterdamEnclosing Dike (Afsluitdijk)House of Bols KalverstraatMuseum Willet-HolthuysenMuseum of the Canals (Het Grachtenhuis)MadurodamAmsterdam MuseumAmsterdam Cruise PortDutch Resistance Museum (Amsterdams Verzetsmuseum)Micropia Johan Cruyff Arena