- Private 1.5-hour tour of Anne Frank related sites in Amsterdam-Zuid
- Learn about the life of Anne Frank before she went into hiding
- See Anne’s school and the Frank family home
- Explore the streets of Amsterdam-Zuid, an affluent area of the city
- Enjoy personalized commentary from a private guide
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Tour operates in all weather conditions
- Good walking shoes recommended
- Entrance tickets for the Anne Frank House are not included. This tour does not grant you access or allow you to enter the Anne Frank House, but shows the area where she grew up.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY HTG Services
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Do this Tour first and then visit The Anne Frank House- everything will then become much clearer for you." See review