- Private 2.5-hour food tour of Amsterdam Red Light District
- A great way for first-time visitors to orient themselves
- Tick off Oude Kerk (Old Church) and explore Chinatown
- Walk alongside the Amsterdam Canal Ring, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Sample three Dutch specialties, including cheese, kroket, and stroopwafel
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Meet the guide in front of the main entrance of the Park Plaza Victoria Hotel, located at the Damrak 1-5, 1012LG, Amsterdam.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Trigger Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Guides required to regularly wash hands