- Take a small-group tour to the Dutch countryside from Amsterdam
- Explore Zaanse Schans, Volendam, Monnickendam, and Broek
- Learn about Dutch history, culture, cuisine, and customs
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a group limited to eight
Departure & Return
Our meeting point is Café De Pont. It's easy to reach. First you get to Amsterdam Central Station. Behind the station are ferries. Take the one straight across to Buiksloterweg. The ferry is free, frequent and takes two minutes. The cafe is opposite to where you get off from the ferry. Wait there:)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Holland Windmills
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Semi-Private Tour to Windmills and Countryside Villages from Amsterdam.