Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Private tour including the Red Light District and the Van Gogh Museum
- Skip-the-line access at the popular Van Gogh Museum
- Walking tour of the Red Light District
- Private tour ensures personalized attention and the time to ask questions
Departure & Return
Meet your guide outside the Cobra Cafe by the Toilet/Parking entrance on the north side of the building facing the Rijksmuseum. (between the bicycle lane and the Cobra Cafe)
What To Expect
Your first stop is the Van Gogh Museum, where you skip the line with priority access to this popular museum. Embark on a guided tour, during which you learn about the artist's work, as well as his personal and work history. Learn about the historical context that allowed this working artist to create some of what were considered the most scandalous paintings of the era. You'll see early and obscure objects and works from his studio, as well as some famous paintings such as 'Wheatfield with Crows,' 'Yellow House,' the 'Bedroom,' the 'Potato Eaters,' and 'Sunflowers.'
Continue to the Red Light District, Amsterdam's famous zone of legalized vice. Your guide provides engaging commentary that allows you to see the neighborhood from Van Gogh's perspective, including the famous windows and the coffee shops.
This private tour ensures personalized attention from your dedicated guide and plenty of time to ask questions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is imperative that you provide us with guests MOBILE PHONE NUMBER (including country code)
- Notes: Van Gogh Museum may be subjected to occasional closures without previous warning from the museum management. When this occurs, we will provide guests with an appropriate alternative if the museum opening time is delayed more than 1h from the tour starting time. In these cases we are unable to provide refunds or discounts. Appropriate dress is required for entry into some sites on this tour. No large bags or suitcases are allowed inside the museum, only handbags or small thin bag packs are allowed through security. Due to increased security measures at many attractions some lines may form on tours with 'Skip the Line' or 'No Wait' access. Some specific rooms inside the museum are subjected to a very quiet or restricted right to speak inside, in this cases your guide will provide the information about this places before entering the specific rooms where this rule applies. Some collections may vary along the year.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Babylon Tours Amsterdam
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Skip-the-line Van Gogh Museum & Red Light District Guided Tour - Private Tour.