Explore our promoted experiences
- Gain an insight into eight historical, local favourite foodie stops in popular Amsterdam
- Sample a range of Dutch classics, including Stroopwafels, Bitterballen, and Appeltaart
- Accompany your snacks with complimentary craft beer/ wine at three of the eight stops
- Don’t lose valuable sightseeing time—meet at a convenient, central departure point
Departure & Return
We will welcome you in front of Café Papeneiland and you can recognise us by the Amsterdam Food Tours folder.
The end point can be different depending the day of the week but is always within a 10 minutes' walk maximum
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- The streets are wheelchair accessible but some indoor locations are small sized and have steps or narrow doors and therefor not wheelchair accessible. Seats are available at all indoor locations.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amsterdam Food Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.