- Visit Edam, Volendam, and Zaanse Schans with ease in a day from Amsterdam
- Your guide shares insight into Holland’s culture and history
- Discover key sites of interest like the Stolphoevekerk and the Visafslag
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from downtown Amsterdam
Departure & Return
THIS IS HOLLAND is the iconic circular building between A’DAM Lookout and the EYE Film Museum, opposite Central Station. A free shuttle ferry to Buiksloterweg departs from Central Station and will take you to across the IJ. On disembarking, turn left. It’s two minutes’ walk to THIS IS HOLLAND.
Heineken experience bus stop, wait on the side of the main entrance.
This tour will end at THIS IS HOLLAND. No drop off at the Heineken Experience.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Tour includes 2 walking tours. Comfortable walking shoes are recommended. People with walking problems are not advised to take this tour.
- Each visitor to THIS IS HOLLAND must be at least 4 years old and 102 cm
- Pregnant women are not allowed to enter the Flight Experience
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Tour Company will oblige by the strict rules and measurements of the Dutch government and the National Institute for Public Health and the Environment.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour Company B.V.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms