- Fantastic wildlife sightings such as red deer and wild boar
- Bike rental included: explore the national park at your pace
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from Amsterdam
- Personalized small-group experience with up to 16 people
Departure & Return
We will meet in front of Powerzone (at the River Cruises Docks). It’s in the center of Amsterdam, right behind the Central Train Station. Take the IJ exit of the Central Station and turn right. The River Cruises Docks are located on your left after approximately 250 meters.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- This tour is wheelchair accessible upon request (availibility of wheelchair accessible minivan)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dutch Seal Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Small Group Tour in National Park Hoge Veluwe.