- Private walking tour of Antwerp
- Discover a side of Antwerp not listed in any tourist guidebooks
- Explore the city's old Jewish neighborhood and famous diamond district
- Watch scenes of river life along the Scheldt and see the historic Het Steen castle
- Enjoy the personalized attention of a private guide
- Private tour can be customized based on interests
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Observe scenes of river life along the busy Scheldt, the artery of one of Europe's busiest ports. Notice the contrast of historic and modern architecture, with medieval relics like the Het Steen stone fortress standing next to modern riverside buildings. Your guide lets you in on the city’s quirks and little-known secrets as you explore the old Jewish neighborhood and famous diamond district.
Feel free to ask all the questions you like to make the most of your guide's insider insight, and let him know if there's anything in particular you'd like to see. Finish your tour at a nearby coffee shop popular with the locals.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Withlocals
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by 3-Hour Private Highlights with Non-Classic Stories Tour in Antwerp.
- "He is an excellent guide and I would definitely recommend taking his tour." See review