3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Immerse yourself in the natural beauty and abundance of Italy’s Umbria region. Visit a winery for a guided tour and wine pairing with locally cured meats in the cellar. Next, visit a traditional olive oil mill and see the process from olive to oil. Finally, sample locally produced Extra Virgin Olive Oils, and taste different varieties. This tour is ideal for foodies and anyone looking for an authentic Italian experience.
- Explore the wine and olive oil producing regions of Umbra and sample fresh products
- Tour a winery in the Montefalco area of Umbria and enjoy a food and wine pairing in the cellar
- Visit an olive oil mill, see the golden liquid being produced, and learn about the process
- Sample well known varieties of locally produced Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Saved to wishlist!
Tranport by car/van
Winery tour and wine tasting
Oil mill tour with extra virgin olive oil tasting
Typical Umbria food tasting
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from your accommodation in Assisi or from Assisi railway station
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Umbria con Me
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half Day: Wine and Olive Oil Tour from Assisi?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Half Day: Wine and Olive Oil Tour from Assisi?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half Day: Wine and Olive Oil Tour from Assisi?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Half Day: Wine and Olive Oil Tour from Assisi
3 to 4 hours
2 hours 50 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursUnique ExperiencesBus ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesAssisiFood Tours - UmbriaUnique Experiences - UmbriaBus Tours - UmbriaWine Tastings - UmbriaWalking Tours - UmbriaHalf-day Tours - UmbriaFood Tours - Lake BolsenaUnique Experiences - Lake BolsenaBus Tours - Lake BolsenaWine Tastings - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaFood Tours - SienaUnique Experiences - SienaBus Tours - SienaWine Tastings - SienaWalking Tours - SienaHalf-day Tours - SienaCategory