Are you interested in?
16 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
39 Tours & Activities
How to Spend 1 Day in Assisi
0 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
The Assisi wine region is one of the most diverse in Umbria, producing a wide selection of red, white, and rosé wines. On this tour, gain a fascinating insight into Assisi’s winemaking history as you visit one of its oldest organic wineries. After exploring the winery and vineyards, enjoy a guided tasting of Assisi DOC and Umbria IGT organic wines, paired with typical Umbrian foods.
- Expert-led wine tasting including sweet and dry varietals
- Selection of Umbrian cheeses, bruschetta, and desserts
- Choice of tour departure times throughout the day
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 15 people
Saved to wishlist!
Roundtrip transfer from Assisi center
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Umbria con Me
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- "Don’t miss this tour if you are in the Assisi area!" See review
Product code: 7233P79
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingAssisiFood Tours - UmbriaBus Tours - UmbriaWine Tastings - UmbriaWalking Tours - UmbriaFood Tours - PerugiaBus Tours - PerugiaWine Tastings - PerugiaWalking Tours - PerugiaFood Tours - Lake BolsenaBus Tours - Lake BolsenaWine Tastings - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaCategory