- Save by booking this discounted package combining two of Ayers Rock's most popular things to do: Sunset at Uluru and sunrise at Kata Tjuta
- 2 separate, fully professionally guided 5 hour tours
- 2 short base walks at Uluru followed by sunset at Uluru with sparkling wine
- Sunrise at Kata Tjuta followed by outback picnic breakfast and Walpa Gorge walk
- Small group touring with 11 participants
- Pick up and drop off from Ayers Rock Resort
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If you are staying at Emu Walk apartments, your pick up location will be Desert Gardens hotel.
If you are Staying at The Lost Camel, your pick up location will be Sails in the Desert Hotel.
Pick up times differ depending on the time of year. On arrival into your Ayers Rock accommodation please call to reconfirm your touring pick up time.
What To Expect
Following mid-afternoon pickup from your accommodation by air-conditioned 4WD, your guide leads your small group on a fascinating walking tour along the base of Uluru. Afterward, you are taken to a viewing spot away from the crowds to watch the sun set over this iconic landmark. Enjoy sparkling wine and light snacks before returning to Ayers Rock Resort.
The next morning, rise early to see Kata Tjuta at sunrise. As dawn breaks over the horizon, watch the rock domes dramatically change colors in the glow of the rising sun. After you’ve watched this astonishing light show, enjoy an outback picnic breakfast before walking through the impressive Walpa Gorge. Your guide then returns you to your Ayers Rock Resort hotel.
Please note: Each tour can be taken in the opposite order; if visiting Kata Tjuta first, be sure to stay overnight at Ayers Rock Resort the night before (accommodation is not included).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Please advise of any particular dietary requirements at the time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY SEIT Outback Australia
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Best of Ayers Rock: Sunset Uluru and Sunrise Kata Tjuta Small Group Tours.
- "This is one of the most unique places on Earth so take some time to enjoy the sunset in this magical place." See review
- "The tour is relaxed, accessible to everyone and the guide are well prepared and they can tell you many stories about local people." See review
- "The company run comfortable transport and both guides were capable drivers." See review