Are you interested in?
- Uluru sunrise tour with Mutitjulu Waterhole
- Soak in the beauty of the sunrise at Uluru
- Learn about Aboriginal creation myths and rock carvings
- Stop at Mutitjulu Waterhole and drive around the base of Uluru
- Includes breakfast, transportation, and commentary from the guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If you are staying at Emu Walk apartments, your pick up location will be Desert Gardens hotel.
If you are Staying at The Lost Camel, your pick up location will be Sails in the Desert Hotel.
Pick up times differ depending on the time of year. On arrival into your Ayers Rock accommodation please call to reconfirm your touring pick up time.
What To Expect
As you drive into the park, the massive form of Uluru rises over the sand dunes. Stop at a scenic viewpoint where you eat an outback breakfast while watching the sun rise over this icon of the Red Centre.
Once the sun has risen, head to the Mutitjulu Waterhole, a semi-permanent water hole tucked into the rocks of Uluru. Your guide shares the Aboriginal creation stories of the battle between Liru (poisonous snake) and Kuniya (woma python), and other ancient Dreamtime legends.
You'll also view ancient rock art and learn about the importance of Uluru to the local Aboriginal people.
Cap off your tour with a drive around the base of Uluru before your guide returns you to your Ayers Rock Resort accommodation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Maximum 11 participants
- Please advise any particular dietary requirements at the time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY SEIT Outback Australia
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Highlights of Uluru Including Sunrise and Breakfast.
- "It was an early start to see Uluru at sunrise, but it was worth it." See review