Explore our promoted experiences
- Bike tour and Bari pasta class with a private guide
- Explore the cobbles of Bari Old Town by bike
- Cycle past the Basilica of St. Nicholas and its crypt
- Visit Bari’s French enclave with its seaside fish market
- Create a traditional Puglian orecchiette pasta dish
- Eat your creations with a glass of the local primitivo red wine
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when you book with 2 paying adults; all children must be accompanied by an adult
- Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time, and reboarding time
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- All heights must be advised at time of booking; leave these details in the 'Special Requirements' box when you book
- Infant seats are available on request
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for celiacs
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Velo Service
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands