3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Hop on a rickshaw to discover Bari’s street food scene with your own personal guide. The private tour includes a ride around the city’s captivating Old Town, stopping at sights and eateries along the way. Admire the white façade of the Basilica of St. Nicholas and hear the history behind the imposing walls of the Swabian Castle as you pass by. Treats such as gelato, focaccia, burrata cheese, and panzerotti are all included through the tour.
- Street food tour of Bari by private rickshaw
- Relax as your guide and driver show you around Bari Old Town
- Hear tales of Santa Claus by the Basilica of St. Nicholas
- Try fresh gelato, focaccia, panzerotti, and wine from the Puglia region
Saved to wishlist!
3 hours tour with an eco friendly rickshaw
Private local guide
Food and drink tasting: focaccia, salumi and cheese, panzeroti and sgagliozze, wine and home made ice cream
Free wifi and storage
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Strada Vallisa, 81, 70122 Bari BA, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Child rate applies only when you book with 2 adults
- All passenger heights must be noted when you book
- Infant seats are available on request; make a note in the 'Special Requirements' box when you book
- Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time, and boarding time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Velo Service
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Bari Street Food Tour by Rickshaw?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Bari Street Food Tour by Rickshaw?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Bari Street Food Tour by Rickshaw?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Bari Street Food Tour by Rickshaw?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "The rickshaw bikes were a great way to see the the old town of Bari." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursAudio GuidesTuk Tuk Tours Mountain Bike ToursStreet Food Tours Half-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportBariFood Tours - PugliaAudio Guides - PugliaTuk Tuk Tours - PugliaMountain Bike Tours - PugliaStreet Food Tours - PugliaHalf-day Tours - PugliaFood Tours - MateraAudio Guides - MateraTuk Tuk Tours - MateraMountain Bike Tours - MateraStreet Food Tours - MateraHalf-day Tours - MateraFood Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoAudio Guides - Alberobello & LocorotondoTuk Tuk Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoMountain Bike Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoStreet Food Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoHalf-day Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoCategory