4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Tour lasting 2 hours per city
The length of the route is approximately 4 km per city
Meals and drinks
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Martulli Viaggi
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Puglia - Guided tour of Altamura - Gravina in Puglia
4 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 15 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingTarantoBariWalking Tours - PugliaHistorical Tours - PugliaHalf-day Tours - PugliaWalking Tours - MateraHistorical Tours - MateraHalf-day Tours - MateraWalking Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoHistorical Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoHalf-day Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoCategory