Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day tour of Slovenia's natural highlights from Bled
- Ideal for outdoor adventurers with limited time in Slovenia
- Tick off natural treasures such as Triglav National Park, the Julian Alps, and Lake Bled
- Spend less time travelling and more time stopping to admire rivers, waterfalls, and gorges
- Upgrade to include a white-water rafting experience on the Soca River
- Entrance fees are included
Departure & Return
3glav Adventures office is located in the very center of Bled, right opposite main Post office. Meeting location is within a reach of 5-10 minutes walking distance from pretty much most accommodation options in Bled town.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Throughout the day, admire the natural landscapes of multiple locations including Lake Bled, indisputably Slovenia’s most iconic landmark, Jasna Lake, Soca Valley, and the Prisank Mountain Window.
Discover lakes and glacial valleys of Triglav National Park, one of the largest nature reserves in Europe, and, if you’re a thrill-seeker, upgrade to experience the exhilaration of white water rafting on the Soca River, part of the Emerald River.
Your tour concludes with drop-off at your Bled accommodation.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum age is 8 years
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Please provide your shoe size in the 'Special requirements' section when booking (this is required for preparation of correct water/neoprene shoes)
- Operated in English language only
- A minimum of 4 guests is required for Emerald River Day Adventure tour. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough people to meet the minimum numbers. If activity is cancelled, you will be offered an alternate date or a full refund. Most of our activities operate on daily basis in our high season
- Weather conditions are very unpredictable in our mountainous region of Bled, Triglav National Park and Julian Alps, Slovenia. Most of weather forecasts (especially on mobile devices) show low levels of accuracy
- Original Emerald River Day Adventure runs rain or shine
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY 3glav Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.