- Full-day Marlbourough region tour with Queen Charlotte Sound and wine tasting, from Blenheim
- Visit the picturesque towns of Havelock and Picton on the Queen Charlotte Sound
- Get great photo ops along the Marlborough Sound
- Have morning tea in Havelock and lunch in Picton (own expense)
- Go wine tasting at four wineries in the Marlborough wine region
- Includes hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Located on one of the Marlborough Sounds, Havelock is known for its green-lipped mussels. Have time for morning tea (own expense), then take in the scenery as you continue along Queen Charlotte Drive, a winding road that offers great views of the Marlbourough Sounds. Have time to stop for photo ops of the Queen Charlotte Sound en route to Picton.
Have lunch in Picton (own expense) before setting out on the Wairau Plains for a half-day wine tour in the afternoon. Visit four wineries that provide comprehensive wine tastings led by a knowledgeable host.
Learn from your guide about the Marlborough wine region and Marlborough Sounds. Your tour ends with hotel drop-off in Blenheim at the end of the day.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sounds Connection
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms