6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Focus on two of Marlborough's top delights—the wine and the scenery—on this full-day tour from Picton. With convenient round-trip transportation provided, you'll be able to keep your eyes on the rolling hills dotted with vineyards instead of on the road. You'll travel with a small group of six people or fewer, which guarantees personalized attention from your guide and an intimate atmosphere.
- All wine tasting fees included
- Travel with a small group of six people or fewer
- Learn about the natural environment through guided commentary
- Convenient round-trip transportation from Picton
Saved to wishlist!
All wine tasting fees
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All passengers are picked up from their requested destination. Hotel/Motel/Air BandB/ other.
Please note this when you book.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people is required to book
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pamela March Trading As Your Local Chauffeur
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Wine Gourmet and Scenic Delight Tour of Marlborough from Picton?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Wine Gourmet and Scenic Delight Tour of Marlborough from Picton?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Wine Gourmet and Scenic Delight Tour of Marlborough from Picton?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Wine Gourmet and Scenic Delight Tour of Marlborough from Picton?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Wine Gourmet and Scenic Delight Tour of Marlborough from Picton
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursChocolate Tours Wine TastingsHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingBlenheimFood Tours - South IslandBus Tours - South IslandChocolate Tours - South IslandWine Tastings - South IslandHalf-day Tours - South IslandCategory