4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
All wine tasting fees
Free door-to-door collection and drop off from Blenheim/Renwick areas
Lunch stop during the tour - however at your own cost
Lunch - at your own cost on the day
Picton, Havelock, Rarangi Transfers NOT available on the half-day tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Free pick-up from all central Blenheim and Renwick accommodation, or from the Blenheim "I Site"
Picton, Havelock and Rarangi transfers may be available on our "Full-day Wine Tour" option. Call if you would like to check 0800 478 868
- Blenheim Airport, Blenheim New Zealand
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hop n Grape Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-Day Marlborough Wine Tour & Beer Tour ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half-Day Marlborough Wine Tour & Beer Tour ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Half-Day Marlborough Wine Tour & Beer Tour
4 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
7 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsBeer & Brewery ToursHalf-day ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingBlenheimFood Tours - South IslandBus Tours - South IslandWine Tastings - South IslandBeer & Brewery Tours - South IslandHalf-day Tours - South IslandCategory