- Taste Marlborough’s world-famous Sauvignon Blanc and Pinot Noir wine varietals
- Learn about the region’s unique climate and soils, ideal for growing grapes
- Limited to groups of 11 people, there’s plenty of chance to ask questions
- Hotel transfers between Blenheim and wineries included, with commentary onboard commentary
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Small group tour with a maximum of 11 people
- Children may be able to be accommodated on this tour during the off season however please check with us prior to booking
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Marlborough Wine Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized