Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Small-group tour, limited to 10 people, ensures personal attention
- Inexperienced abseilers can forget their worries and feel confident under the supervision of a guide
- Includes lunch, national park fees, and use of all necessary equipment
- Embark on the two most thrilling adventures you can have in the UNESCO-listed Blue Mountains National Park
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Paddy Pallin Adventure Center (Katoomba) Address: 166 Katoomba Street, Katoomba, NSW, 2780 Directions: As you head down Katoomba Street you will find ASM's office on the left side at the bottom of the hill. Dates: See Availability Return point: Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Australian School Of Mountaineering
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.