- Explore historic Old Town Bratislava by foot
- See the highlights like medieval fortifications, and Primate’s Palace
- Learn about the history from a local guide
- Stress-free package ideal for first-time visitors
Departure & Return
Directions: The tour departs from the fountain in front of Slovak national Theater. Your guide will be holding a sign saying TRIPITO. Be sure that you put correct adress into you GPS, otherwise it can take you to new building of Slovak national theatre, which is incorrect.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tripito s.r.o.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "What to look for to find your guide is not prominently mentioned in the Viator write-up, so know that you are seeking out the plaza in front of McDonald's and looking for a guide with a Tripito sign." See review