Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
The winery is located just 4 km from the center of Martina Franca (TA). Located between Locorotondo and Martina Franca, it is necessary to take the SS172 and follow the Crocifisso road and then turn into the Cupa-Rampone Zona A road.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The tour is guaranteed with a minimum of 2 participants
- Confirmation will be sent within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pugliamare
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff