Are you interested in?
- Explore the wine trails of Tamborine Mountain on a private full-day tour
- Learn about the region and its wine from a knowledgeable local guide
- Enjoy a delicious lunch and tastings at several wineries and a distillery
- Make the most of limited time with convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
You will receive a confirmation via text message the evening before your tour. please be outside and ready to go 15 minutes before your pickup time.
- Port of Brisbane Boat Ramp, 19 Port Dr, Port of Brisbane QLD 4178, Australia
- Portside Wharf, 39 Hercules St, Hamilton QLD 4007, Australia
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A sumptuous two-course lunch by an award winning chef at one of the wineries
- Cheese Tasting
- Door to Door Service.
- Dress code is smart casual
- Visit a number of family owned boutique wineries with guided tastings included
- Flexible Schedule so you can spend more time where you want to
- Fudge Tasting
- Full-day wine tour from the Gold Coast to Mt Tamborine
- Get first hand knowledge from both you guide and people working in the wineries
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Personalised small group tours so you get the exact experience you were hoping for.
- Photos of your day
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pineapple Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms