- All-inclusive tour
- Small group ensures personal service
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Fully narrated tour
Departure & Return
Address: Gate 6, Broome International Airport Directions: Broome Aviation departure lounge is located at Gate 6, near the hire car booking offices at the main airport arrivals exit.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Receive a safety briefing from your pilot, along with headphones to wear that allow you to hear your pilot's informative commentary during the flight. Then take off and head over the Kimbolton Ranges, Fitzroy River, and Horizontal Waterfalls, before reaching the Buccaneer Archipelago.
Take in the Thousand Islands of the archipelago, where the turquiose waters host one of Australia’s oldest family-owned pearl farms, located in Cygnet Bay. Your pilot then brings the plane in for a gentle landing at Cape Leveque. On the ground, you're served either breakfast or afternoon tea, depending on the timing of your tour.
After eating, have free time to relax on the sandy beach, swim in the Indian Ocean, and get great photo ops of the stunning red sandstone cliffs of Cape Leveque.
Return to Broome via the coast, passing over Pender Bay, Beagle Bay, Carnot Bay, James Price Point, Willie Creek, and Cable Beach. Your tour ends with hotel drop-off at the end of 4.5 hours.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat (under 3 yrs)
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund. Please dress appropriately for all weather conditions.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Horizontal Falls is a tidal phenomenon. Departure times or flight route may vary slightly to suit tidal activity. Please ask when booking about its activity on the date of travel
- Service animals allowed on this tour on the condition all passengers are comfortable and agree
- All bookings require a minimum of 4 passengers to be confirmed. Passengers not meeting the minimum will be waitlisted until numbers are met
- A fee of 20% of the tour cost applies when cancelling 8-14days prior to tour departure date and a fee of 50% of the tour cost applies to any cancellation 1-7 days prior to departure date. No refund will apply to passengers cancelling later than 4pm the day prior to the tour departure. Cancellation of seats and refund on compassionate grounds will be at the discretion of Broome Aviation. Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Credit cards may attract a surcharge of between 1-5%. Passengers deemed intoxicated will be refused entry onto the aircraft and no refund provided.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Broome Aviation
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.