5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore some of the most inaccessible places in north-western Australia the easy way on this half-day tour. From Broome, you and your small group will be flown to the incredible Buccaneer Archipelago. Be impressed by the natural wonder of the Horizontal Falls (tide dependent) and the aerial views of the islands and the Dampier Peninsula coast. Stop at the Ardyaloon Hatchery for lunch and learn more about Aboriginal culture.
- Receive personalized attention on a small-group tour
- Simplify your visit to a remote part of Australia
- Refresh with a swim at Jologo Beach
- See the falls David Attenborough described as a wonder of the world
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
7 Gus Winckel Rd, Djugun WA 6725, Australia
Air Kimberley Terminal
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Air Kimberley
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Buccaneer Explorer?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Buccaneer Explorer?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
3 hours 18 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursAir ToursSporting EventsExtremeHalf-day ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingBroome4WD Tours - Western AustraliaAir Tours - Western AustraliaSporting Events - Western AustraliaExtreme - Western AustraliaHalf-day Tours - Western Australia4WD Tours - Northern TerritoryAir Tours - Northern TerritorySporting Events - Northern TerritoryExtreme - Northern TerritoryHalf-day Tours - Northern Territory4WD Tours - BaliAir Tours - BaliSporting Events - BaliExtreme - BaliHalf-day Tours - BaliCategory
Lillimooloora Tours & TicketsBroome Japanese Cemetery Tours & TicketsTown Beach Tours & TicketsBroome Historical Museum Tours & TicketsMalcolm Douglas Crocodile Park Tours & TicketsWindjana Gorge Tours & TicketsSun Picture Gardens Cinema Tours & TicketsBoab Prison Tree Tours & TicketsCygnet Bay Pearl Farm Tours & TicketsBroome Courthouse Markets Tours & TicketsBroome Chinatown Tours & TicketsDanggu Geikie Gorge Tours & TicketsReddell Beach Tours & TicketsDampier Peninsula Tours & TicketsHorizontal Falls Tours & Tickets