11 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Gain fascinating insight into Australia’s aboriginal communities on a full-day tour to Cape Leveque from Broome. Travel in a luxurious 4x4 vehicle to Beagle Bay, an aboriginal community famed for the pearl shell altar harbored by the Sacred Heart Church. Travel up to the remote Indigenous community at One Arm Point for a trochus hatchery visit lead by Bardi Jawi locals, before visiting Cygnet Bay pearl farm to discover the complex process behind creating pearls along with lunch. Spend the afternoon relaxing on the soft sands and iridescent waters of Kooljaman Beach. Upgrade your tour to include a scenic flight over the stunning coast for a truly unforgettable experience.
- Full-day trip to the aboriginal communities of Leveque from Broome
- Visit prominent aboriginal towns like Beagle Bay to see landmarks like the Sacred Heart Church
- Recline on the pristine sand of Kooljaman Beach during some relaxed free time
- Upgrade your tour to include an unforgettable scenic flight over the region's dramatic coastline
- Pay a visit to Australia's oldest operating pearl farm and take a guided tour
- Experience the Indigenous community at One Arm Point
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
Departure & Return
1 Hamersley St, Broome WA 6725, Australia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant meals not included
- For flight return option individual weights must be supplied in notes section of booking form
- Near public transportation
- Due to local restrictions at the time of your tour we cannot guarantee we will visit all itinerary locations, however we will endeavour to fulfill the itinerary as best possible.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 27 travelers
- OPERATED BY ADAMS Pinnacle Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cape Leveque and Aboriginal Communities from Broome (Optional Scenic Flight)?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Cape Leveque and Aboriginal Communities from Broome (Optional Scenic Flight)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cape Leveque and Aboriginal Communities from Broome (Optional Scenic Flight)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cape Leveque and Aboriginal Communities from Broome (Optional Scenic Flight)?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Cape Leveque and Aboriginal Communities from Broome (Optional Scenic Flight)
11 hours 30 minutes
11 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursAir ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeExtremeFull-day ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBroome4WD Tours - Western AustraliaAir Tours - Western AustraliaSporting Events - Western AustraliaBus Tours - Western AustraliaNature and Wildlife - Western AustraliaExtreme - Western AustraliaFull-day Tours - Western Australia4WD Tours - Northern TerritoryAir Tours - Northern TerritorySporting Events - Northern TerritoryBus Tours - Northern TerritoryNature and Wildlife - Northern TerritoryExtreme - Northern TerritoryFull-day Tours - Northern Territory4WD Tours - BaliAir Tours - BaliSporting Events - BaliBus Tours - BaliNature and Wildlife - BaliExtreme - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliCategory
Reddell Beach Tours & TicketsHorizontal Falls Tours & TicketsWindjana Gorge Tours & TicketsDanggu Geikie Gorge Tours & TicketsSun Picture Gardens Cinema Tours & TicketsDampier Peninsula Tours & TicketsCygnet Bay Pearl Farm Tours & TicketsBroome Courthouse Markets Tours & TicketsBroome Japanese Cemetery Tours & TicketsLillimooloora Tours & TicketsBroome Chinatown Tours & TicketsBoab Prison Tree Tours & TicketsTown Beach Tours & TicketsBroome Historical Museum Tours & TicketsMalcolm Douglas Crocodile Park Tours & Tickets