10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The Horizontal Falls is a natural phenomenon, described by David Attenborough as one of the ‘greatest wonders of the natural world’. On this tour, enjoy spectacular aerial views of the falls and the Buccaneer Archipelago as you soar overhead in a seaplane. After lunch, experience the thrill of riding through the falls on a speedboat. Along the way, explore the wild landscapes of the Dampier Peninsula with plenty of stops to admire the views and take photos.
- Magnificent views of the Horizontal Falls by boat and seaplane
- Thrilling speedboat ride through the Horizontal Falls
- Hassle-free pickup and round-trip transport by 4x4 from Broome
- Personalized small-group tour with a maximum of 10 people
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
4x4 tour along the Dampier Peninsular including the Pearl Shell Church at Beagle Bay
Scenic flight on our luxury seaplane with a water landing on Talbot Bay
Fast boat ride through the Horizontal Falls
Relaxing cruise through the surrounding bays and creeks
Breakfast and BBQ Lunch including tea/coffee
Opportunity to swim in our croc/shark free cage
Optional fish feeding
Return scenic flight to Broome, over the many islands of the Buccaneer Archipelago
Marine Park Fee
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Hangar, 14 Gus Winckel Rd, Djugun WA 6725, Australia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Due to safety requirements on the seaplane we have a weight restriction maximum of 265 pounds (120 kilograms) per person
- Your weight in kilograms must be provided at the time of booking
- Fast boat ride may not be suitable for women who are more than 26 weeks pregnant. Any women joining our tour whilst in any stage of pregnancy should seek their doctors approval prior to travel.
- Please advise any special dietary requirements at the time of booking.
- The Horizontal Falls is a natural phenomenon which are influenced by fluctuating tides that vary on a daily basis
- Supplier reserves the right to cancel or change any tour due to unforeseen circumstances
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Horizontal Falls Seaplane Adventures
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Horizontal Falls Full-Day Tour from Broome 4x4 & Seaplane?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Horizontal Falls Full-Day Tour from Broome 4x4 & Seaplane?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Horizontal Falls Full-Day Tour from Broome 4x4 & Seaplane?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Horizontal Falls Full-Day Tour from Broome 4x4 & Seaplane?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Horizontal Falls Full-Day Tour from Broome 4x4 & Seaplane
7 hours 30 minutes
11 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursAir ToursSporting EventsExtremeFull-day ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBroome4WD Tours - Western AustraliaAir Tours - Western AustraliaSporting Events - Western AustraliaExtreme - Western AustraliaFull-day Tours - Western Australia4WD Tours - Northern TerritoryAir Tours - Northern TerritorySporting Events - Northern TerritoryExtreme - Northern TerritoryFull-day Tours - Northern Territory4WD Tours - BaliAir Tours - BaliSporting Events - BaliExtreme - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliCategory