Explore our promoted experiences
- Reach Horizontal Falls via turbo-prop jet seaplane
- Ride through the waterfalls and rapids on a powerful boat
- Glide through the most beautiful parts of Talbot Bay
- Enjoy breakfast or seafood lunch cooked right onboard
Departure & Return
For those who are outside of our pick up location, we will meet at the exact location of the activity.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Due to safety requirements on the seaplane we have a weight restriction maximum of 265 pounds (120 kilograms) per person
- Your weight in kilograms must be provided at the time of booking
- The boat ride through the Horizontal Falls may not be suitable for women who are more than 26 weeks pregnant. Any women joining our tour whilst in any stage of pregnancy should seek their doctors approval prior to travel.
- Please advise any special dietary requirements at the time of booking.
- The Horizontal Falls is a natural phenomenon which are influenced by fluctuating tides that vary on a daily basis
- Supplier reserves the right to cancel or change any tour due to unforeseen circumstances
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Horizontal Falls Seaplane Adventures
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Any single part of the tour is well worth the tour, but all the many experiences put together is just the cream on top." See review