- Swimming in the boom net may be possible, depending on conditions
- Snacks and refreshments will be included
- Travel on board a comfortable boat with restrooms and viewing decks
- A fun half-day activity for the whole family
Departure & Return
Park in the car park below the Fishing Club located at Entrance Point. Meet our team at the first boat ramp as you enter the parking area. Please be there 20 minutes before boarding time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- As we are working in unusual circumstances, there are some measures that have been put in place for the business to operate safely. Guests are encouraged to download the COVID Safe App and ensure it is open before boarding the bus or vessel.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY Broome Whale Watching
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands