7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover the Margaret River wine region in luxury on a tour by Rolls-Royce Silver Spirit. You'll visit five wineries for wine tastings, plus two breweries and local producers of items like cheese, chocolate, and olive oil. Lunch is included to complete this VIP-style experience.
- Learn about winemaking in the Margaret River region, one of Western Australia's top destinations
- Round-trip transportation provided by Rolls-Royce
- Enjoy lunch at a local brewery
- Stop at Canal Rocks for a photo op of the coast
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Wine tasting,(some tasting fees may apply)
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Our business operates and picks up in the Busselton/Margaret River region of the South West of WA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Esquire Classic Charters
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Full Day Winery and Brewery Tour in a Classic Silver Spirit Rolls Royce?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full Day Winery and Brewery Tour in a Classic Silver Spirit Rolls Royce?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Find your likes prior to the tour and then select venues to suit." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Full Day Winery and Brewery Tour in a Classic Silver Spirit Rolls Royce
1 hour 15 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsClassic Car Tours Beer & Brewery ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBusseltonFood Tours - Western AustraliaBus Tours - Western AustraliaWine Tastings - Western AustraliaClassic Car Tours - Western AustraliaBeer & Brewery Tours - Western AustraliaFull-day Tours - Western AustraliaCategory