- Includes access to Busselton Jetty and discounts at the gift shop and restaurants
- Head out onto the water and to the best whale-watching sites
- Get insights into whale behavior from your guide
- Choose from a morning or afternoon departure to best suit your schedule
Departure & Return
We will Meet out the front of the Deck Restaurant Located inside the Port Geographe Marina Complex , please ensure we have a mobile contact for you
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring Warm clothing
- No high Heels allowed - wear comfortable shoes that will allow you to climb to flybridge or go up front.
- Bring a Camera, phone for pictures.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 38 travelers
- OPERATED BY All Sea Charters
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms