Are you interested in?
Departure & Return
Departure PointCairns, Cairns, Cairns Region, Queensland
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Dive Course only – Prior to commencing your dive course you are required to complete a self-assessment Student Diver Medical Declaration. A positive response to any question means that there is a pre-existing condition that may affect your safety while diving and you must consult a medical practitioner preferably with experience in diving medicine to obtain a dive medical certificate that states that you are fit to undertake recreational diver training.
- Dive medicals and medical clearance to dive are the responsibility of the participant.
- Rescue Diver course commences on Sundays and finishes on Wednesdays.
- Program start days: Day 1 is a Wednesday
- Gilligan’s offers all guests a free one way airport transfer from Cairns airport to the hostel between the hours of 8am to 8pm. For those wanting to take the FREE airport transfer please go to bus bay 6 outside the domestic and international terminals. A booking is required – to do this please go to https://cairnsairportshuttle.com.au/bookings/ and use discount code gilarr57 to ensure you are not charged for the transfer. Maximum of 7 passengers per booking. Please remember to print or save your ticket to present to the bus driver.
- Single room upgrades available at the hostel, pending availability and at extra cost
- PADI dive courses available: Open Water, Advanced Open Water, Nitrox, Rescue
- Number of dives:
- Option 1: 17 dives on the Great Barrier Reef (pending weather conditions)
- Option 2: 19 dives on the Great Barrier Reef (pending weather conditions)
- Option 3: 19 dives on the Great Barrier Reef (pending weather conditions)
- No Limit Adventures reserves the right to cancel any departure up to 30 days before the commencement date in case of participant cancellations or not attaining min. numbers.
- Deposits will be refunded in such an instance.
- No Limit Adventures takes no responsibility for any travel arrangements made outside of the inclusions of the Marine Conservation program.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY NO LIMIT ADVENTURES PTY LTD
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by 12-Day Great Barrier Reef Marine Conservation Program from Cairns.