Are you interested in?
- 2-day Daintree Rainforest and Cape Tribulation tour from Port Douglas or Cairns
- Explore the world’s oldest rainforest – the Daintree
- See endangered animals at Wildlife Habitat
- Glide through the mangroves on a Daintree River cruise
- Upgrade to include optional Great Barrier Reef snorkeling and Daintree Rainforest ziplining
- Small-group tour limited to 24 people ensures a personalized experience with your guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up available from Cairns, Northern Beaches (Trinity Beach, Clifton, Kewarra and Palm Cove) and Port Douglas hotels.
What To Expect
Travel by air-conditioned coach with a small group and experienced guide who shares informative commentary about the rainforest, and the region’s rich plant and animal life. Stay overnight in your choice of shared dorm or private cabin. One night of accommodation, one lunch, all transportation and some activities costs are included.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 8 years
- A maximum of 24 people per tour
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 small backpack or soft suitcase
- Meals available to purchase at overnight accommodation options
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tropic Wings & Gray Line Cairns
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by 2-Day Cape Tribulation and Daintree Rainforest Tour from Cairns /Port Douglas.