- Explore Australia’s Great Barrier Reef on a two-day guided adventure
- Enjoy a cruise on an elegant schooner and a capture memorable photos
- See brilliant marine life at Pinnacle and Upolu reefs and Upolu Cay
- Feast on complimentary meals with delicious options like salmon and prawns
Departure & Return
ENTER the Reef Fleet Terminal and head to the Ocean Free & Ocean Freedom desk located inside
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a combination of two day trips. Accommodation is NOT included
- Note: The Outer Great Barrier Reef tour does not need to be taken on the second day, but within 7-days of the Green Island Sailing trip
- Swimmers, hat, sunglasses, towel, sensible boat shoes, sunscreen, cc or cash for optional extras
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required (no extra charge)
- If intending to take part in diving all divers (whether certified or introductory diver) will be required to fill out a diving medical questionnaire on board. If diving is an important option for you please advise if you have any medical issues ( past or present ) or taking any medications so we can advise if any QLD diving medical clearance is required . Some medical conditions and medication may preclude you from diving . It is imperative for your safety that you answer the questions on the form truthfully
- Tour requires you to be stable and mobile enough to move around a moving vessel and to transfer from main vessel onto tender and back
- Near public transportation
- Industry COVID-SAFE Plan in place - "Good to go”. Sanitisation stations will be available on board as well as high-touch areas being sanitised regularly. Contact details will be required at the time of booking if not already sent. Upon arrival questions will be asked regarding travel in the last 14 days, contact with any Covid-19 positive individuals and potential symptoms – answers to these questions may impact your ability to travel and will be at the discretion of the crew on the day.
- Most travelers can participate
- Bring own pen and refillable water bottle if preferred Food will be served under strict hygiene measures
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 75 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cairns Premier Reef & Island Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands