Are you interested in?
- 4-day Cairns experience with the Great Barrier Reef and Kuranda
- Cruise out to the Great Barrier Reef by catamaran
- View the coral from the underwater observatory and semi-submersible boat
- Take the plunge and snorkel the Great Barrier Reef
- Enjoy a tour of the Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park with an indigenous guide
- Discover the Aboriginal history and culture through theatres, stage shows and demonstrations
- Ride the Skyrail Rainforest Cableway above the canopy of Barron Gorge
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Hilton Cairns, 34 Esplanade, Cairns City QLD 4870, Australia
2: Novotel Cairns Oasis Resort, 122 Lake St, Cairns City QLD 4870, Australia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Experience the Great Barrier Reef from multiple angles with a catamaran cruise, snorkeling adventure and semi-submersible boat tour. Delve into the legends and history of the area’s indigenous people with a guided tour of Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park and live heritage shows, and visit the tropical village of Kuranda by way of the Skyrail Rainforest Cableway and Kuranda Scenic Railway.
Choose from standard or first-class accommodation to suit your budget, and enjoy round-trip airport transfers for added convenience. Daily breakfast, one lunch, all park entrance fees and guided transport are included so you can skip the hassle of logistics and enjoy your time exploring the tropical treasures of North Queensland.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY AAT Kings
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands