- Full-day tour of the Atherton Tablelands from Cairns
- Admire the castle and waterfall of Paronella Park on a guided tour
- Great-value tour includes hotel pick-up, entrance fees and round-trip transport from Cairns
- Enjoy your choice between three itineraries
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Chinese & Japanese language guides are ONLY available on the Paronella Park guided tour. All commentary throughout the day is in English ONLY.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Northern Experience Eco Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "We highly recommend this brilliant tour to everyone wanting to see and explore the beauty of the Atherton tablelands." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews