- Explore the beautiful waters of Trinity Inlet on a guided fishing adventure
- Catch estuarine species like Grunter, Fingermark, and Blue Salmon
- Watch for saltwater crocodiles as you cruise through Queensland’s rainforest
- Make the most of limited time with convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Marlin Marina Cairns, in front of the Shangri-la Hotel/Pier Shopping Centre, Wharf Street, Cairns, on Finger D berth 2- Meet at the boat at the following times for each charter Morning and Full day share or private charter 7.00 am, Afternoon estuary fishing share or private charter 12.50 pm
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people to confirm each booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY `Fish Tales` Charters
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands