Departure & Return
The Port Douglas Shuttle service is great value for money with the added convenience of three daily scheduled departures from any Cairns CBD location & Cairns Domestics & International Airport, including northern beaches, and various suburbs on route to Port Douglas. This scheduled service operates 365 days per year. Cairns Domestic T2 Terminal: Once you have collected your luggage from the Carousel, head in a northly direction towards the glass doors adjacent to carousel 3, a driver will be holding a tablet with your surname Cairns International T1 Terminal: On arrival to the terminal foyer turn left through the glass double doors, past the gardens you will notice the bus bays a driver will be holding a tablet with your surname
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour Logistics
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Cairns to Port Douglas Shuttle Services,.