- Take part in a traditional Aboriginal smoke ceremony in the Mossman Gorge
- See the meeting point of two UNESCO-listed wonders at Cape Tribulation – the Great Barrier Reef and Daintree Rainforest
- Travel by comfortable, air-conditioned coach
- Great-value tour includes hotel pick-up, lunch and activities
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Adult is from 12 years and over
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 27 travelers
- OPERATED BY Active Tropics Explorer
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Cape Tribulation, Mossman Gorge, and Daintree Rainforest Day Trip from Cairns or Port Douglas.
- "While it is a 12 hour day on a bus, there are plenty of stop points to allow for a stretch of the legs and a bathroom break." See review
- "Carlos was great!so knowledgable, We had a great time all the time.. Its a long trip I highly recommend not to bring little kids!" See review
- "It is a 12 hour day from pick-up to drop off but what you experience on this tour will stay with you for a long time." See review