Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day tour to Kuranda round-trip from Cairns
- Discover the animals and plants of the ancient Kuranda Rainforest, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Take in rain forest scenery including the Barron Gorge while aboard the Kuranda Scenic Railway
- Learn about Australian wildlife and plants on the duck tour at Rainforestation Nature Park
- See kangaroos, wallabies and koalas at the Koala and Wildlife Park
- Watch an Aboriginal dance and take a Dreamtime walk at Pamagirri Aboriginal Experience
- Pause to take in Barron Falls and Red Peak Station along the Skyrail Rainforest Cableway route
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tropic Wings Cairns Tours & Charters
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons