8 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Get more than four hours to explore the outer Great Barrier Reef on this full-day tour, which offers snorkeling or diving experiences from two different reef locations. You can choose between different options for this experience based on your snorkeling or diving levels. While out on the water, keep an eye out for wildlife, including fish, rays, and turtles.
- Snorkel gear included
- Lunch included
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
Saved to wishlist!
Guided snorkel tours
Snorkel equipment including Wetsuit / Stinger suit
Refreshments: Fresh chilled water, Tea and Coffee
Prescription masks (deposit required)
Additional food and beverage items available for purchase
Departure & Return
1 Spence St, Cairns City QLD 4870, Australia
Cairns Marina - C Finger
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
- Diving within 24 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Please bring hat, towel, swimsuit, sunscreen, sunglasses and AU$20 per person to pay for the Reef Tax on checkin
- Certified Divers please bring Cert-Card & Logbook
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- OPERATED BY Divers Den
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Great Barrier Reef Diving and Snorkeling Cruise from Cairns?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Great Barrier Reef Diving and Snorkeling Cruise from Cairns?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Great Barrier Reef Diving and Snorkeling Cruise from Cairns?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Great Barrier Reef Diving and Snorkeling Cruise from Cairns
8 hours 30 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Scuba DivingSnorkelingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesCairns & the Tropical NorthScuba Diving - QueenslandSnorkeling - QueenslandScuba Diving - AeroglenSnorkeling - AeroglenScuba Diving - Port DouglasSnorkeling - Port DouglasCategory
Cairns Esplanade LagoonKuranda Koala GardensWet Tropics World Heritage AreaMamu Tropical SkywalkGranite Gorge Nature ParkRed Arrow WalkFitzroy IslandTrinity BeachRainForeStation Nature ParkBehana Gorge WaterfallMt. WhitfieldMuddy's PlaygroundCairns Cruise PortLake BarrineBirdworld KurandaAustralian Butterfly Sanctuary Cairns Zoom & Wildlife DomeCentenary Lakes Michaelmas CayBarron Gorge National Park