Are you interested in?
11 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
157 Tours & Activities
Mossman Gorge Tours
27 Tours & Activities
2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Take two days to explore the Cairns region on a small-group tour that visits the Atherton Tablelands and Daintree Rainforest. Go to spectacular national parks with waterfalls, lakes, volcanic craters, and ancient rain forest tracts, stopping at destinations such as Babinda Boulders, Josephine Falls, Mt. Hypipamee National Park, Mossman Gorge, and Daintree National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Includes two lunches and transport by air-conditioned vehicle.
- 2-day Atherton Tablelands and Daintree Rainforest tour from Cairns
- Cover a lot of ground with ease in just two days
- Hotel pickup and drop-off provided from Cairns and the Northern Beaches
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointDoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Cairns, 121-123 Esplanade, Cairns City QLD 4870, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Active Tropics Explorer
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Double Pack-Ancient Rainforest and Waterfalls!?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Double Pack-Ancient Rainforest and Waterfalls!?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Double Pack-Ancient Rainforest and Waterfalls!?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 28895P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursOvernight ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCairns & the Tropical NorthBus Tours - QueenslandOvernight Tours - QueenslandNature and Wildlife - QueenslandMulti-day Tours - QueenslandWalking Tours - QueenslandBus Tours - AeroglenOvernight Tours - AeroglenNature and Wildlife - AeroglenMulti-day Tours - AeroglenWalking Tours - AeroglenBus Tours - Port DouglasOvernight Tours - Port DouglasNature and Wildlife - Port DouglasMulti-day Tours - Port DouglasWalking Tours - Port DouglasCategory
Birdworld KurandaTrinity BeachKuranda Koala GardensAustralian Butterfly Sanctuary Cairns Cruise PortMichaelmas CayLake BarrineCairns Night Markets & Food CourtFitzroy IslandMuddy's PlaygroundBehana Gorge WaterfallWet Tropics World Heritage AreaCairns Zoom & Wildlife DomeEsplanade BoardwalkMamu Tropical SkywalkCairns Esplanade LagoonMt. WhitfieldBarron Gorge National ParkCairns AquariumRed Arrow Walk