- Don't feel rushed: indulge in a whole day on the reef
- Be ready to dive in, with snorkel equipment included
- Includes breakfast a buffet lunch and snacks
- Family friendly: discount for children, infants go free
Departure & Return
Please go directly to the vessel to check in.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 65 travelers
- OPERATED BY Reef Magic Cruises
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Great Barrier Reef Tour with Indigenous Sea Rangers-Dreamtime Dive and Snorkel.