7 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
20 minute scenic flight to Green Island
Choice of 4 hours or 6 hours on Green Island
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Glass bottom boat coral reef viewing tour
Exclusive use of the island swimming pool
Self-guided eco Island walk
Use of Green Island Resort's day facilities
Air-conditioned fast catamaran cruise
Scuba & helmet diving
hotel Pick-ups and drop-offs
Departure & Return
2 Pier Point Rd, Cairns City QLD 4870, Australia
1 Spence St, Cairns City QLD 4870, Australia
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Child Policy: Children 3 years and above are legally required to be seated in their own seat and are therefore required to pay the full ticket price. Subject to conditions, children under 3 years may travel free of charge when seated on a parents/guardians lap. For bookings of more than one infant (under 3 years), conditions apply – please contact Reservations.
- Weight Policy: Individual passenger weights and accompanying carryon luggage MUST be advised at the time of booking. Weight variances greater than 10% may incur an additional fee. Maximum single seat payload of 130KG. For passenger comfort and aircraft weight and balance, passengers exceeding 130KG are required to purchase an additional seat at 50% of ticket price – this is non-commissionable and payable to Nautilus Aviation on day of travel.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nautilus Aviation
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Fly to Green Island - Cruise Return?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Fly to Green Island - Cruise Return?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Fly to Green Island - Cruise Return?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Fly to Green Island - Cruise Return?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Many activities were available, including a tour over the reef in a glass bottom boat, snorkeling, walks, and beach time." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Fly to Green Island - Cruise Return
7 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Catamaran Cruises Helicopter ToursDining ExperiencesLunch CruisesDay CruisesWater ToursGlass Bottom Boat ToursFull-day ToursWater SportsAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCairns & the Tropical NorthCatamaran Cruises - QueenslandHelicopter Tours - QueenslandDining Experiences - QueenslandLunch Cruises - QueenslandDay Cruises - QueenslandWater Tours - QueenslandGlass Bottom Boat Tours - QueenslandFull-day Tours - QueenslandCatamaran Cruises - AeroglenHelicopter Tours - AeroglenDining Experiences - AeroglenLunch Cruises - AeroglenDay Cruises - AeroglenWater Tours - AeroglenGlass Bottom Boat Tours - AeroglenFull-day Tours - AeroglenCatamaran Cruises - Port DouglasHelicopter Tours - Port DouglasDining Experiences - Port DouglasLunch Cruises - Port DouglasDay Cruises - Port DouglasWater Tours - Port DouglasGlass Bottom Boat Tours - Port DouglasFull-day Tours - Port DouglasCategory
Cairns Zoom & Wildlife Dome Tours & TicketsMichaelmas Cay Tours & TicketsEsplanade Boardwalk Tours & TicketsGranite Gorge Nature Park Tours & TicketsMamu Tropical Skywalk Tours & TicketsMt. Whitfield Tours & TicketsCairns Aquarium Tours & TicketsKuranda Koala Gardens Tours & TicketsRusty's Markets Tours & TicketsMuddy's Playground Tours & TicketsBehana Gorge Waterfall Tours & TicketsCairns Esplanade Lagoon Tours & TicketsTrinity Beach Tours & TicketsCairns Night Markets & Food Court Tours & TicketsRed Arrow Walk Tours & TicketsFitzroy Island Tours & TicketsBarron Gorge National Park Tours & TicketsWet Tropics World Heritage Area Tours & TicketsCairns Botanic Gardens Tours & TicketsAustralian Butterfly Sanctuary Tours & Tickets