- Explore the Great Barrier Reef and the rain forest on a Green Island day trip
- Variety of activities including glass-bottom boat tours, semi-submarine coral viewing tours, scuba diving, and snorkeling
- Buffet lunch option available
- Choice of early or late morning departures
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Please proceed directly to the vessel located at Marlin Wharf, 1 Spence St, Cairns, check-in will be directly on the vessel. Check in is at 8.30am, the boat will depart at 9am sharp.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Once you step ashore, choose from a wide variety of activities to design your perfect day (additional expenses may apply). Snorkel straight from the beach to swim among tropical fish and coral gardens, embark on a scuba diving tour or try the unique Seawalking experience, where a helmet allows you to breathe underwater while surrounded by swimming marine life. If you prefer not to get wet, you can still get a great view of the giant clams, sea turtles, and tropical fish below the surface with a tour on a glass-bottom boat or upgrade to ride on a semi-submarine.
If you choose the lunch option at booking, enjoy a delicious buffet meal aboard the catamaran midday. (See Itinerary below for a sample lunch menu.) Grab a drink at any time from the fully licensed onboard bar (own expense).
At Green Island Resort, feel free to use the facilities including showers, restrooms and changing rooms to stay comfortable throughout the day. You can also hire beach chairs, umbrellas, canoes, sailboards and surf skis from the resort and take advantage of several walking tracks to explore the island’s tropical rain forest landscape.
After your time soaking up the island paradise, relax on the return catamaran cruise to Cairns.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessibility is available but limited. Passengers must have some mobility and/or the presence of a carer who can assist them.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- OPERATED BY Big Cat Green Island Reef Cruises
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands