- A family-friendly way to travel
- Day trippers get the use of the island’s visitor facilities, including pool
- Morning refreshments are available on the catamaran
- A great way to experience Green Island in a day or less
Departure & Return
Check-in at Great Adventures counter inside the Reef Fleet Terminal at least 30 minutes prior to scheduled departure time
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Snorkelling can be a strenuous activity. We recommend informing crew of any medical conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 300 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Quicksilver Group
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms